Placenta Encapsulation? What's That?
Placenta consumption, a centuries old practice, is now becoming a popular option for today's modern woman. Recovering from childbirth, dealing with sleep deprivation, and learning your new baby are some of the struggles new moms face during the postpartum time.
Why not add placenta encapsulation to your postpartum recovery tool kit in order to ease the transition?
Many women who choose placenta encapsulation experience* the following:
- Improved postpartum mood
- Increased milk supply
- A faster postpartum recovery
- More energy
- An overall better balancing of hormones following birth
* The benefits of ingesting your placenta have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
At Doulas of Raleigh, a confident and enjoyable postpartum experience is our top priority. That's why we offer the highest safety standards for placenta encapsulation in the industry.
Our Postpartum Placenta Specialists are all professionally trained, certified for blood borne pathogens, and strictly follow safe food prep handling guidelines. Further, we only encapsulate in our clients' homes. Our clients have peace of mind knowing that their placenta has never left their sight and is processed in an environment that meets their safety and sanitary standards - their own kitchen.
You have enough worries during this time. The safety of your placenta pills should not be one of them.
All Doulas of Raleigh clients receive:
- A hospital transport kit to safely transport your placenta home from the hospital or birth center
- Detailed instructions for transporting and storing your placenta
- Between 75-125 placenta pills, a cord keepsake, and detailed consumption guidelines, as well as all of your questions answered in person and in the comfort of your home
Every Doulas of Raleigh Postpartum Placenta Specialist is also a professionally trained postpartum doula who will be available to assist you with feeding questions, newborn care advice, or postpartum recovery issues while they are in your home. They'll even bring you a glass of water or a healthy snack. And they will always leave you with a sparkling, clean kitchen.
Our clients not only have the guarantee that their placenta has been processed according to the safest possible guidelines, they also get the added benefit of postpartum doula care during the encapsulation process. This is what Doulas of Raleigh is all about - supporting you from every angle.
Please contact us today to speak with a Postpartum Placenta Specialist and have all of your questions about the encapsulation process answered.